After Work Out7:53 AM
Okay, the first thing that will across your mind when you see this post is
‘what’s she doing?'
'she looks like to going to play a basketball instead of exercising at the gym?’
I am such a good mind-reader, right? hehe
I sometimes go to gym with my basketball clothes, because it’s indeed comfortable enough.
In my defense, because I have a lot of basketball clothes and I dont want them to be wasted.
Apology myself for being too narcissistic ;p
Wearing my old basketball shoes gifted from League for being the first champion of DBL 2009, East Kalimantan series.
Damn fats, lol.
Another life-time goal is Selena Gomez's weight.
Anyway, I wanted to share with you a playlist that’s been stuck in my head this past week.
Some of them are old songs but it gets me so well.
They are like my soundtrack of life.
1. A-Pink – My My
2. Girls’ Generation – Promise
3. Ed Sheeran – Autumn Leaves
4. Byul (Feat. Star & Shorry. J) – Reminds Of You
5. One Republic - Good Life
6. Snoop Dog (Feat. Miley Cyrus) – Ashtrays And Heartbreaks
7. Carly Rae Jepsen - This Kiss
8. G.NA - Kiss Me
9. First Rate People – Someone Else Can Make A Work Of Art
10. Demi Lovato – Made In The USA
Don’t you also have songs that just get what you’re feeling?
Oh, I already did some changes for Something Real Serious? I made this blog looks simple.
Hope you like the new of SRS' theme.
Happy Sunday all.