BREATHTAKING & BEAUTIFUL VIEW OF OPEN HOUSE8:57 AM
I wore this outfit for sunny Sunday on my last visit to my hometown (little bit formal because I just came back from praying at Church).
I went to Open House, Balikpapan to refresh my mind with brother and friend. Open House became my favorite place in the middle of the town to hang out now, I love the beautiful green concept restaurant full of art pieces & antique furnitures, with great and delicious foods from Mediteranian, Asian, Italian and Indianese. You'll feel like in a tropical rain forest. Open house offers the best view of Balikpapan. I personally enjoy eating here.
| What I Wore : AVENUE dress + shoes / J.REP blazer |
*REVIEW & DETAILS*
Puncak Markoni street, No. 88, Balikpapan, East Kalimantan, Indonesia
+62 542 744823
- Located right on top of a hill in the city of Balikpapan, so it means the view is phenomenal and breathtaking. This place is the best location for taking photoshoot, in my case as my OOTD's background.
- It has so many tables you can choose to pick a good spot.
- When you came in the afternoon you can see the sunset.
- Delicious food.
- The food is a bit pricey.
- You have to order food which costs more than IDR 100.000,00 if you want to freely take pictures while you're there.
Eating hours :
Everyday, 11.00am - 11.00pm