CURRENTLY LISTENING TO3:04 PM
If other people always check the notifications from their social media(s) or their messenger apps every time they wake up, I totally have different morning situation. Every time I wake up, I directly go to my iTunes (on laptop) or music (on my phone), my morning songs are very important for me and mineral water (of course).
Recently music hunting has been one of my favourite things I do and finding old/new songs that feel good to listen to are the best treasures ever. I’m amazed by how a song can change my emotion so quick and it influences how I feel for the day.
So, here I am about to share you my favourite playlist :) I hope these songs will keep you company.
1. Daisy - Zedd (Feat. Julia Michaels)
I keep eyeing Zedd ever since he is in relationship with Selena Gomez, Zedd suddenly became my crush lol. I have known that since last week he (and Selena) promoted Zedd's newest album on their Twitter(s) but I forgot to download the songs, I just did yesterday and when I listen to this song on Youtube, it's really a beautiful with emotional lyric, this is extremely unique electronic song ever, Zedd is really one of a kind. I love the lyrics, it represents the true meaning of Daisy the flower.
2. All I want - Kodaline
3. Love me like you do - Elle Goulding
4. Fool's gold - One Direction
5. Music feels better - Selena Gomez
6. I really like you - Carly Rae Jepsen
7. Rest of our life - Jason Derulo
8. Bad Blood - Taylor Swift
9. Photograph - Ed Sheeran
10. Safe and sound - Capital Cities
11. The Sparks - Afrojack (Feat. Spree Wilson)
12. New Love - Maroon 5
13. One last time - Ariana Grande
14. I'm not the only one - Sam Smith
15. Half a heart - One Direction
My Korean Playlist
1. Loser - Bigbang
I really couldn't sleep that day when I saw AllKpop's tweet talking about Bigbang - Loser mv about to release, so I waited till midnight just to see the new music video of Bigbang published on Youtube, again and again Bigbang stole my heart with their comeback.
2. Call me baby - EXO
3. Bae bae - Bigbang
4. Color ring - Winner
5. Pray - Jooyi (OST My Lovely Girl)
6. I feel you - Hong Dae Kwang (OST It's Okay, That's Love)
7. Reset - Tiger JK (OST Who Are You School 2015)
8. Why why - Shannon
9. Coming soon - NC.A
10. 4Minute - Crazy
11. Red - Hyuna
12. This song - Mamammo & Loco (OST My Lovely Girl)
13. Look at me - Girl's Day
14. Ice cream cake - Red Velvet
15. Sleepless night - CNBlue
Onto my outfit, this is actually the second look I created when I made Up Close Diary 3, my collaboration work with PERSHOENALIZE (you can check the video below the post) and if you missed to see the first look, you can directly CLICK HERE. I was trying to be as swag as I can but still I can't let go "the feminine" touch here.
| What I Wore : PERSHOENALIZE (sponsored) shoes / GOWIGASA studded snapback / ADIDAS watch |
Photos by ALMA CIANA