ARTFUL GATHERING AT KANDANG KANJENG2:31 PM
Last Saturday, I went to Rara Ireng gathering again with my cousin, and this time the gathering was held at Kanjeng Mommy's house / Kandang Kanjeng at Balikpapan Baru housing complex. I've joined Rara Ireng for three times and in my humble opinion this gathering was the happiest and relaxing gathering so far. I love the imaginative presentation and the inspiration from kanjeng's house. It was such a warm and encouraging place.
We just did colouring, painting and drawing together that day but we really had a quality time. I really had fun that day because I finally saw the infamous and gorgeous avatar baby in town, Wisaang ;p and tried Japanese Curry made by kanjeng >,<
These are few of artworks I found in Kanjeng's house. How cool.
Rara Ireng (an Artful Gathering) gives me amazing opportunities :
1. I can discover all the possible art forms that are available around me.
2. I got to learn art techniques from local artists and get to know new people who mostly are visual and creative people.
3. I can ask the instructors questions and get timely answers and help from them.
4. It does reduce the stress.
5. I finally became a part of a warm, creative, artistic community.
6. I learned the best from the best.
My cousin, Rika joined Rara Ireng for the first time, and I found out that she is really good at colouring.
Ka Api was in charge to make time lapse video.
December is upon us already! It is a time of year when a lot of people are preparing for the holiday season.
Have you already prepared your beautiful coloured Christmas' postcards made by yourself as Christmas gift that you can give to people who you care about?
Coloring really helps us to relax and empty our minds. I love the designs from the Colouring Books we got from ka Api.
Look at the colouring work made by my cousin, Rika. Amazing <3
A note for everyone who read this blog post :)
See you on the next post.