I realized my life-time goal is being a Wanderlust;
"a strong desire for traveling or impulse to wander or travel and explore the world".Traveling…..The thing that I really like to do, local or international. In my humble opinion, traveling is the best way a person could live the life to the fullest. By traveling, we got to see and discover new world as much as our souls allow us to.
No matter where you are traveling to, a good preparation is the key to a stress-free and memorable trip. Making a checklist of what you need for your trips is a must, not to mention about priorities (pack all the necessary things) for your carry-on bags. There are two big reasons why we should bring carry-on bag whenever we go discovering new place/city/country;
1. There are no fees charged for carry-on bags.
2. Checked bags are more likely to be lost, stolen, misplaced or damaged. So, for my important items, I always put them in my carry-on bags.
1. personal hygiene items & toiletries (tooth brush, tooth paste, face cleanser, hand body lotion, deodorant)
2. beauty kit (lip balm, make-up remover, lipstick, eyeliner, mascara, BB cream, eyebrow pencil, hairbrush)
3. money & ATM card
4. hat & accessories
6. outerwear (coat/jacket)
7. a book
8. neck pillow
9. additional panties
10. camera SLR & lenses
13. ear phones
14. pocket wifi
15. chargers & portable charger
16. travel documents : ID card, driving license, passport & visa (if required), tickets, maps etc
17. language books
1. Do not over pack, its no fun lugging around a heavy bag with things you don’t even need.
2. Expect the unexpected and think of it as an adventure, not an inconvenience.
Happy Traveling <3
| What I Wore : H&M divine dress / MANGO platform loafers / NEW LOOK bag / FARCUCHE outwear |
#Fashion bloggers + Fashion Students meet up#
Photos by :