A SEVEN IN ONE CC CREAM, TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL9:34 PM
I have been trying a lot of cc/bb creams and can’t seem to find the one that suits for my face skin and for some reasons, this cc cream caught my attention; TOO COO FOR SCHOOL Dinoplatz CC Cream! I have the Highlighter topped version, but this also comes with a concealer or blusher option.
Talk about the packaging, this CC Cream is packaged in a super cute dino themed packaging, you can see that a dinosaurs is roaming around the building of New York City, hmmm too cool and too cute. It’s a collaboration between Too Cool For School (a Korean cosmetic brand) and New York-based architect and painter Hatori Sando.
Too Cool For School Dinoplatz Cinema City CC cream is a seven-in-one CC cream that supports moisturizing, anti aging, brightening, firming, smoothing, evening out skin tone (neutralizing any irritation or redness) and SPF 30 UV protection (a good alternative for a daily sunscreen).
This product is infused with Water-in-Silicone technology so that it blends smoothly onto skin, and will be giving us a flawless face. This product contains 30ml of CC Cream and it has 2.8g of the highlighter/concealer/blusher.
This Too Cool For School Dinoplatz Cinema City CC cream is usable for 12 months after opening. The further descriptions on the packaging are written in Korean.
This CC cream comes super pale. It's slightly on the peachy beige colour. What you see on my hand is pretty much exactly what you'll get on my face.
This CC cream is very watery compared to all of the others I’ve tried. For a CC cream, this went on surprisingly matte. The finishing matte is obviously going to be a big advantage for me who almost experience the heat of summer like every day as it’s extremely light and airy. It can work well as a base under foundation too, but I am a fan of using a CC cream alone on my face.
You can see the difference before and after I applied the cc cream. I took these pictures below using my iPhone's camera.
This product makes my skin looks healthier and more luminous (it has a pinkish tone) and clear (it also helped a little with my freckles also it covers some of my light imperfections). The formula works well with my skin. It does have light to medium coverage as to be expected from a CC Cream.
I absolutely love this CC Cream! What a great shade for me, it blends with my natural skin tone. It also lasts fairly well (for a CC Cream).
I almost forget to mention that this product is also equipped with a highlighter, just twist the glass cap and you can use the highlighter.
The highlighter is kind of a pale purple colour that has very subtle shimmers. It's quite thick in texture. I like that it's a little thicker, because it means that it's not so sticky and literally can’t make my hair stick to my face. The highlighter gives a touch of glow on the skin.
The highlighter glides smoothly on the skin. Though I would suggest to apply this thinly as it easily cakes up when heavily applied.
It was really humid today and I'm sweating very much as you can see from below, but yes, this CC Cream holds up really well, it does not create a ruckus on my face, I don’t have to worry about caking. This CC cream is one of the comfiest face make up I’ve ever had so far.
*My thoughts about Too Cool For School’s Dinoplatz Cinema City*
- This CC cream and highlighter formula really covers imperfections, reduces the appearance of my wrinkles, it’s easy to apply, I don’t need beauty blender when spreading and blending it on my face.
- If you hate the feeling of being suffocated by heavy product just like me, you’re going to like this one. This will surely work on you if comfort is your number 1 concern. It doesn’t feel sticky and heavy at all. I think this CC cream is designed for people who already have great skin like me, I'm not sure this would play on darker skin tones.
- For you have more visible skin concerns, you could either add a foundation or a high coverage BB cream on top of this because the coverage is very minimal as expected and if you have acne scars, dark spots or other skin imperfections, a concealer is still very much needed.
- It costs IDR 499.000, worth to buy because it’s basically a 2-in-1 product as you do not only get the CC but a to-go highlighter/concealer/blusher as well.
- Too bad, it only comes in one shade.
Thanks to my friend, Gais Andrew for taking all these gorgeous pictures and allow me to use his camera (I broke my Samsung's lens) for today's beauty aesthetic article, I owe you boy :)